Below I am featuring 2 products from the brand new Stampin’ Up! catalog due out June 2nd. I am using Blendabilities, Stampin’ Up!s new alcohol based markers. If you are familiar with Copic markers, these are the same principle. Alcohol markers allow you to blend your colors, almost as if you are water coloring. It’s great fun, but takes some practice – as you will see from my sample!
I am using the Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight trios of Blendabilities. I am also using a stamp called Bloom with Hope, a Stampin’ Up! Hostess Set exclusive.
Some great features are:
- They coordinate with Stampin’ Up! color collections
- They come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark versions of the color
- The tips are nylon so they won’t fray
- There is a small bullet point and larger brush tip, one on each end
- The price point – for the trio, you pay $11.95. (copic markers run $5.75-9.25 each)
There is one huge thing to note. The image that you stamp and want to color in must be done using Memento Ink. Stampin’ Up! has brought this ink to their product line this year and I love it. If you use StazOn, it will smear.
If you want to try these out for yourself, let me know!