Really – I can’t believe it. Starting Monday the 7th, you can join my team at Stampin’ Up! for only $25 bucks. This is a smaller kit and is perfect for people who either were demonstrators before or crafters who already have a lot of stuff. Basically you get the business stuff and $26.95 worth of SU product that you can choose. So … you pay $25 plus tax (if applicable in your state) and NO shipping! Also, if you join during this promotion, there are extra perks to order soon, but you don’t have to have your quota in till March 2014! There really is no risk. If you want to try – you are out $25.
See the details below and click here on Monday: https://ida.stampinup.com/en/agreement
Dates: October 7-21, 2013
The Fine Print:
- This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
- During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99 starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes
- $26.95 worth of Stampin’ Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
- Business pack which includes
- A box of annual catalogs
- A package of the current seasonal catalog
- Getting Started DVD
- Customer Order Forms
- Customer postcards
- While this promotion will concurrently be available in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, and France, Stampin’ Up!’s market-specific recruiting regulations still apply.
First Workshop Perks
- If your new recruit places her first workshop order of at least $150 within 30 days of her start date, she can:
- choose any stamp set from the 2013-2014 annual catalog (redeemable with her first demonstrator order in December).*
- receive 30% instant income on her first order and any eligible hostess benefits if she hosts her own event.
- jump into her new role as a demonstrator and start building up her stamping supplies.