Hello and thank you for continuing the journey on this months Stamp to the Max blog hop! This hop is special because we will be featuring items from the new Stampin’ Up! Annual catalog. If you would like a copy – let me know.
If I am your first stop, great and thank you! Or perhaps you have just come from Martha’s blog? She always has something sweet to share that usually includes cute pictures of her boys! In any case I invite you to continue to the next blog when you’re done here.
This is a loverly wedding card for a special couple who hopefully won’t see this early! I tried to incorporate the color of their wedding.
Stamps: Tag Talk
Ink: Versamark and Marina Mist Classic Stampin’ Ink
Paper: Basic Black, Marina Mist and Shimmer White (ret) card stock
Tools: Ovals Collection Framelits, Petite Petals Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder and the Heat Tool
Extras: Black Embossing Powder, Basic Jewels hinestones and 3/8″ Taffeta Ribbon in Whisper White (ret)
Well thats all to see here! Please continue on to the next stop on the hop, Christina!
1. Maxine Conrad www.stamptothemax.com
2. Martha Haddock www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
3. Lisa Fennewald www.lisaloostamps.com <<<<<< YOU ARE HERE
4. Christina Ash-Mansker www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
5. Norma Fox www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/normafox/blog
6. Elizabeth Harris http://www.elizabethloves2stamp.com/