Welcome to the March blog Hop! You have come from the blog of the always creative Stephanie Bradley. I am the 5th stop on the hop.
March is a great month because it usually marks the change from Winter to Spring….. usually. When I lived in Wisconsin where the only thing to expect in March was green beer and more Winter. Now that I am in Utah, the temps are much more moderate so I am hoping!
This card is made with one of our new stamps from the Single Stamp Assortment #3 and it’s called Ears To You. These single stamps are a great bargain. This one was only $6.95. The single stamps only come in clear-mount so you will need a block.
I love this card because it’s traditional, but not stuffy, for Easter. I have included lots of Spring colors that are perfect for the occasion. I hope you like it!
2. Christina Mansker www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
3. Martha Haddock www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
4. Stephanie Bradley www.stampwithsteph.stampinup.net
5. Lisa Fennewald www.lisaloostamps.com <<<
6. Elizabeth Harris www.elizabethloves2stamp.com