Hello and happy September! Thank you for continuing from Kathies spot on the hop!
Today I have a Halloween flip card for you using Stampin’ Up!’a new Thinlit dies. I am new to working with them but so far ….LOVE!
Stamps: Halloween Hello and Bright Blossoms
Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight card stock. Polka Dot Parade DSP
Extras: Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape, 1/8″ Taffeta Ribbon in Whisper White, colored with a Wild Wasabi Marker, Jewels Basic Rhinestones
Tools: Circle Flip Thinlits die, Stripes Embossing Folder, 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, 2″ Circle punch (non SU) and 1-3/4″ circle punch
Thank you for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful beginning to Fall. Please continue on the hop to the next stop – the fabulous Elizabeth
If at any point you get turned around on the hop, the links are below:
Here is the order and links!
1. Maxine Conrad www.stamptothemax.com
2. Christina Ash-Mansker www.crazystampmom.blogspot.com
3. Martha Haddock www.stampinmartha.blogspot.com
4. Kathie Walker www.simplyenjoyitall.blogspot.
5. Lisa Fennewald www.lisaloostamps.com YOU ARE HERE
6. Elizabeth Harris www.elizabethloves2stamp.com